Tuesday 2 December 2014

Appraisal Time


So this morning I had my Appraisal meeting with Norah.  The focus of the appraisal was using assessment data to inform teaching.  The appraisal went very well.  It was a pleasure to be able to discuss the learning of my students and the teaching that I have done which has made a difference to the achievement levels of the tamariki in my class.


Both Norah and I agree that I've had another good year.  I am proud of the small learning steps and giant learning steps that most of my tamariki have made.  Precise, timely, relevant and informed Teaching as Inquiry, At Risk, STAR data, ALL, implementing GGL effectively and all daily planning, teaching and assessment have meant that my tamariki have received quality teaching. 


Some areas for development over the next year are building my leadership capabilities-PD in leadership, taking on more roles/responsibilities within the school which contribute to my own professional development and career pathway as well as continuing to contribute to our school community.


Another year (almost) over, plenty more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment