Wednesday 17 December 2014

2014 is finished!

So school has finished for another year.  It has been a rewarding but challenging year at times.

There were some highs, lows and also a devastating tragedy with the death of one of my students mid year. At times the workload seemed impossible but with support from within our syndicate and senior management we made it through.

I've loved my class this year.  They have been great learners, challenging me and themselves daily to achieve and learn as much as they could.  Today we said our good-byes.  There were a few tears from my year six girls a few whom i have had in my class for three years.  They are lovely girls and boys and I will miss them all very much next year.  There were also lots of hugs too which is very special.

This holiday break it definitely well deserved and essential to maintain good health and my mental capability!

I look forward to resting and recharging ready for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment