Friday 14 August 2015

1:1 Chromebooks until the end of 2015!!!!!

I am soooooo soooooo soooooo excited now!  Our one to one chromebook usage was initially only planned to happen for the first four weeks of Term 3 BUT thanks to the I.C.T committee and my fantastic G.A.F.E learners we are now allowed to keep the chromebooks for the rest of the year!  My tamariki nearly blew the roof off our classroom when I told them we were keeping the chromebooks!
I am very thankful for this decision.  (I was quietly panicking - after establishing a collaborative, co-operative, engaging, learner driven learning environment with chromebooks how was I going to go back to not having them?!  Thank goodness I don't have to for the rest of the year!)

I am also very thankful to the other teachers in my syndicate who are very supportive of my class retaining the chromebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment